Frequently Asked Questions
Click on one of the questions to expand text
- Go to TL-HEX website Home page.
- Click on “Request an Account” on the site header and select your country. You will be promptly redirected to the Registration Form.
- Fill in the form with the required data and submit your request to obtain a valid TL-HEX account.
- Your request will be validated and you will be notified about the progress of your submission by email.
- If your request is approved you will receive an email with your credentials.
- It is warmly recommended to change the password that you receive at registration stage.
Please verify if your anti-spam filter has blocked the email coming from
firstname.lastname@example.org. If there isn’t any blocked email, please contact the
TL-HEX Customer Care to check the status of your request.
- Go to TL-HEX web site Home page.
- Click the “Login” button. You will be promptly redirected to the TL-HEX Application page available for your country.
- Access the application providing username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Press the “Sign in” button.
Click the “Forgot your Username or Password?” link in the TL-HEX Application home page. Enter your username and an email with a new password will be promptly forwarded to your email address. If you have forgotten your username, please contact email@example.com.
The software is a web application that requires:
- Display settings: screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixel or higher
- Supported Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer® Version 8 or 9
- High-speed Internet connectivity is recommended
You can refer to the “Contact Us” section and choose the way you prefer to be in contact with TL-HEX Customer Care and our technical support.
Once you have been registered successfully to the TL-HEX application you
will have access to the “Instructions for Use” section. In this section,
you can find the downloadable pdf version of the TL-HEX General
Principle and Software User Guide, as well as other useful resources.
TrueLok Hardware is fully compatible with the TL-HEX hardware. TrueLok Instrumentation is the same for the TL-HEX. Furthermore, TrueLok rings can be used to complete a TL-HEX frame if needed.